Re: console-apt

On Sat, Mar 04, 2000 at 10:12:20PM +0200, ressu@uusikaupunki.fi wrote:
> although, i have to agree, it was wrong to remove console-apt from stable, what was the reason again? (some coredump?)

Release critical bugs.

Fans of console-apt did not exhibit sufficient interest in the package to
help fix its bugs when they had a chance; it's a bit late to start
complaining now.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |      "I came, I saw, she conquered."  The
Debian GNU/Linux               |      original Latin seems to have been