Re: my try to start a theoretical discussion about a (really) new type of file system

On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 02:39:09AM +0100, Mark Stier wrote:
> I like the idea to think of binaries and libraries as of objects and not as of
> files. Many programs need to build their own structure to store data within
> files. This would not be necessary any more. The while programming work could be
You really should get in touch with the folks doing the debian-hurd
port. I believe there are some similarities between what you want to
achiev and the concept of translators in the hurd...

Best regards,

Matthias
--
+-------------created at Thu Feb 10 00:07:48 CET 2000-----------------+
|    Matthias Berse                          Phone:+49-2323-42397     |

If you laid all of our laws end to end, there would be no end.
		-- Mark Twain