ITP: mpg123-el

I intend to package for mpg123-el.
This is a emacs lisp which provide a front end to mpg123 audio player.

copyright: (in mpg123.el)
;;	This  program is  free  software and  comes  with absolutely  NO
;;	WARRANTY.   The  author  is  not responsible  for  any  possible
;;	defects caused by this software.  You can freely modify this
;;	program for your convenience.  But if you want to publish
;;	modified program, please tell me before announcement.  Take it
;;	easy to write me comments, bug-reports.
;;							yuuji@gentei.org
;;