RE: problems with libc6, libc6-dev, locales

For what it's worth, upgrading Potato (frozen) last night I found that
libc6 would not configure because there is an incorrect bracket
in the /etc/devpts.sh script:

(somefunction name)
{
	# blah blah
{  <--  Another open bracket, rather than a matching close.

-Brent