Re: task-dialup-isdn

Hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Roland Bauerschmidt, Stardate 190100.1607:

> Currently task-dialup depends on:
> anacron, diald, dialdcost, fetchmail, junkbuster, lynx, ppp, pppconfig,
> wget, wvdial, wwwoffle, leafnode | news-transport-system, lftp

What has anacron to do with network in general?

wget also doesn't seem to be dialup specific.

ok ... noone needs to install task-* packages, however I would like to for
test and upgrad purpose. Anacron is a package I strongly dislike which is why
I ask.

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner  -  The Seven Promises of a Promise Keeper:  -1-

A Promise Keeper is committed to honoring Jesus Christ through worship,
prayer, and obedience to God's Word in the power of the Holy Spirit.