Re: simple book question

Ysgrifennodd cfmd@swipnet.se ar Sun, Nov 14, 1999 at 10:16:23PM +0100:
> Check out Dennis Ritchies homepage at http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/who/dmr/
> for a bunch of nice references to old Unix material. Some of this should be
> in some document package to the Unix binaries for the PDP-11 simulation
> package.

Hmm, I had not considered making the manpages available as a seperate
package, but it would make an interesting historical package, and is permitted
by the SCO license (although they must go into non-free).  Look for
v[567]-doc coming to a debian archive near you :>

Diolch, Edward (maintainer of simh and simh-unix-images).