Re: ITP: lukemftp

On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 05:48:41PM +0000, Edward Betts wrote:
> > > Is this libedit, libreadline, another library or specific to the client?
> >
> > libedit
>
> Oh, yippe! You are porting libedit to Linux. Once it is in the archive I will
> recompile ash with libedit, goodbye bash.

You know that ash is part of what is now under the new BSD license and can
now be linked with readline?  And there's even a patch floating around for
the purpose.

--
- Joseph Carter         GnuPG public key:   1024D/DCF9DAB3, 2048g/3F9C2A43
- knghtbrd@debian.org   20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC  44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3