Re: FREEZE RESCHEDULED

You've got my support for a new stable update which addresses the major
issues and perhaps fixes some major complaints with slink like kernel 2.2
(essential for my machine to run) and the like.  You know what you want to
do and I know what you want to do since I was there when you explained it,
I say go do it.  =>

--
- Joseph Carter         GnuPG public key:   1024D/DCF9DAB3, 2048g/3F9C2A43
- knghtbrd@debian.org   20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC  44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3
> > But IANAL, of course.
>
> IANAL either.  My son is, but if I asked him I might get an answer I
> wouldn't want to hear.

"Here's my invoice." ?  =D