Re: ITP: lukemftp

On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 05:48:41PM +0000, Edward Betts wrote:
> David Huggins-Daines <dhd@eradicator.org> wrote:
> > On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 04:59:32PM +0000, Edward Betts wrote:
> > > Is this libedit, libreadline, another library or specific to the client?
> >
> > libedit
>
> Oh, yippe! You are porting libedit to Linux. Once it is in the archive I will
> recompile ash with libedit, goodbye bash.

Well, Luke Mewburn already did.  I talked to him on the subject - at the
moment his ported libedit is still a part of the lukemftp source, as he
wants to concentrate on lukemftp before splitting it out.

Actually, the Festival people have already done a stand-alone port of
libedit, it's at http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/downloads/editline.html

I actually ITP'ed lukemftp (and built packages of it) a few weeks ago but
Kitame is welcome to it as I probably don't have time to maintain it.

--
make: *** No rule to make target `binary-argh'.  Stop.