Re: Intent package mule2 and custom-mule (Important for emacs (lisp) package maintainers)

> What I want to say is,
> "Good native language support is very important for Debian itself".

Yor are right.  My words should be corrected.  However,
hasty decisions should not be made for the beautiful words.
Potato is not the last release of Debian, isn't it?

I believed mule2 was a hasty decision.  However, your
explanations about mule2 disturb my self-confidence.

--
Takao KAWAMURA