Re: ITP: qvwm and qvbanner

Hi,

At Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:39:46 -0400,
Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca> wrote:

> Have you implemented the Debian menus into it (as other windows
> managers do in Debian)?

Yes. Falk Hueffner contributed menu support. Thanks.
And he offered me to upload those packages as my sponsor.

qvwm (1.0b10a-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Debian menu system support was added
    by Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@student.uni-tuebingen.de>.

 -- Shuichi OONO <jr5pdx@debian.or.jp>  Sat,  3 Oct 1998 17:01:40 +0900

Oops, a year ago... :(

> >                                                     Also, you can
> > modify and redistribute this software as far as you are responsible
> > for the modification.
>
> I'm not sure what that means, legally.

Umm, I'll forward upstream author about it. Maybe he can made it clear.

--
Shuichi OONO