Re: Rename: {a12k12,xmarufont} -> xfonts-{a12k12,marumoji}

On Thu, Oct 21, 1999 at 02:43:00AM +0900, Fumitoshi UKAI wrote:
> Many X fonts packages use xfonts-* as its package name, so I'd like to
> rename my maintaining 2 X fonts package, a12k12 and xmarufont,
> to xfonts-a12k12 and xfonts-marumoji.

Sounds good to me.  Full speed ahead, captain.

The "bitmap-font" package desperately needs to be renamed, too, but I don't
know if that is yours.  Even if we didn't have an "xfonts-*" tradition, the
name "bitmap-font" would suck because there are LOTS of bitmapped fonts in
Debian.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |        Yesterday upon the stair,
Debian GNU/Linux                 |        I met a man who wasn't there.