Re: Stop archive bloat: 47MB gmt-coast-full_19991001-1.deb

This brings up a subject that was discussed/argued about on devel a few months
ago.  That idea was to seperate the different parts(contrib and non-free) into
seperate sites.  While at the time this seemed like it might be a bad idea, by
seperating the parts, we could have different sets of mirrors so one site
doesn't need to mirror all parts.  How large is main at this point?  I HOPE it's
not going to get TOO big for mirroring.  The same applies to contrib, and
non-free as well as non-US.  It's only when a mirror carries ALL of Debian that
it gets out of hand.

							Dave Bristel