Re: Strategy: DNS server in main for potato?

Yes. http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2535.html

> If so, the first question is, does DNSSEC provide for some other kind
> of encryption as an alternative?

Yes. At least Diffie-Hellman and DSA; there is supposed to be a large speed
benifit to RSA though.

I seem to recall that the IETF in general does not accept into RFC status
proposals that depend on patent-encumbered algorithms.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go