Re: Strategy: DNS server in main for potato?

On Sep 06, Chris Lawrence <quango@watervalley.net> wrote:

 >2. Use the last DFSG-free BIND (8.1.2?).  We'll need some strategy for
 >   it to coexist with current BIND releases, though.  And it is
 >   unlikely to be maintained upstream.
In the past I considered taking this road.
But since the ISC does not care about BIND being free I think we
should relegate it to non-us/non-free and support DENTS instead.
I see that as a political problem (this is why I Cc RMS to have his
opinion :-) ).

--
ciao,
Marco