Re: intent to package tex documentation

*Colin Marquardt wrote:

> Hmm. How are you coming to this conclusion? AFAIK, TTH is the only
> TeX-to-HTML converter that does *not* convert equations into
> graphics. Every other converter will just do that and thus preserve
> the layout. There might be other cases where exact layout is needed,
> but not provided by converters, though.
  I should have been more precise. The equations are converted, but
the sizes and postions of the symbols in relation to the text are altered.
I was only speculating that this could make the docs, such
as the amslatex doc, less useful.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org