Re: intent to package tex documentation

latex2html does an impressive job of converting TeX to HTML, including
graphics, equations, and tables.  It requires no changes to the TeX
source, and the TeX source does not have to be written with it in mind.
There are a few minor glitches, but nothing that some regular use
wouldn't flush out.  Best of all, it does everything in one step.

  tony@mancill.com         |  DYSLEXICS OF THE WORLD, UNTIE!
http://www.debian.org      |