Re: Unsupported Debian [was: Re: [New maintainer] Working for De

Alex Shnitman <alexsh@hectic.net> writes:

> I second the idea of a semi-stable distribution. This is a great
> solution for potato-packages-needed-for-slink such as X, new Gnome and
> so on.

Great thing and let us also put perl 5.005 and glibc 2.1 in it. I
urgently need them. (Ups we just reinvented unstable)

Don't take this wrong. I would like to see any proposal to speed up
the process from something new (or a new version) is packaged until
it's considered stable. One problem is where to draw the line.

Let's try do speed up the release cycle. If that means we're going to cut
down the numbers of release critical bugs let us do that - Quick!

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.