Re: Unsupported Debian [was: Re: [New maintainer] Working for De

Please shorten your lines!

On Thu, Aug 05, 1999 at 02:49:08PM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> The closest thing I've found is a post from Martin Schulze
> <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> on debian-private (*), 2 Jul 1999
> 11:54:19. Although he just said he was just considering the suspension,
> it seems effective.

I will not discuss matters from -private in public.  However, I can
say that the mail you are referring to was not the announcement I was
looking for.

   "... memory leaks are quite acceptable in many applications ..."
    (Bjarne Stroustrup, The Design and Evolution of C++, page 220)