Re: ITP exscan and penguineyes and RFP srp (New Intents added and old one revoked)

On 99-07-23 Christian Kurz wrote:
> exscan - v0.4 - By PolarRoot [pi9@hotmail.com] [http://exscan.netpedia.net]
>         QueSO - Remote OS Identification - By Savage
>         QueSO code has been modified and integrated with permission.

Well, I got the notice, that the queso code isn't maintained upstream
anymore and so I revoke this intent to package.

> PenguinEyes v0.8

> Version 0.5 was a complete rewrite of the original, using gtk, - no
> source code remains from v0.[12] or xeyes. v0.6 is the first to feature

This programm will be packaged by me, but it seems as I have to create
two version. One with gnome-support and one without, so don't expect it
too soon.

I also want to add my intent to package the following programms:

- - - - - - - - Snip here to damage your screeen - - - - - - - -
LSH - a free implementation of the Secure Shell protocols.

LSH IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. DON'T EXPECT THE CURRENT VERSION TO WORK,
AND *DON'T* EXPECT IT TO PROVIDE ANY SECURITY WHATSOEVER.

COPYRIGHT

the Free Software Foundation. See the file COPYING for details.
- - - - - - - - Snip here to damage your screeen - - - - - - - -

Cheers
       Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*         Use Debian - a free Operating System for your PC         *