Re: ITP exscan and penguineyes and RFP srp (New Intents added and old one revoked)

On Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 07:47:05PM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:
> On 99-07-23 Christian Kurz wrote:
> > exscan - v0.4 - By PolarRoot [pi9@hotmail.com] [http://exscan.netpedia.net]
> >         QueSO - Remote OS Identification - By Savage
> >         QueSO code has been modified and integrated with permission.
>
> Well, I got the notice, that the queso code isn't maintained upstream
> anymore and so I revoke this intent to package.

If the current version works, why not package it anyway?
I've packed at least one thing picked out of the comp.sources archives
from 1993, and quite a lot of the stuff I maintain is unmaintained
(guavac, sortmail, atp, gopher, sattrack).

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).