Re: Release status

Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> writes:

>   - Bugs.  The number of release-critical bugs is over 200 and growing.

I think 2 of them are mine. Both of them concerns just one feature of
the package. If the bugs still exist at the freeze my plan is:

 - Exclude the feature from the package
 - File a wishlistbug to include it again
 - Downgrade all bug concerning the feature to wishliststatus
 - Merge all bug concerning the feature
 - Kill the rest of the bugs in the package (if I can)

I think it's a good plan but if freeze date depends of the number of
release critical bugs I probally should put it into work before.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.