Re: Release status

> 	- Glibc 2.1.  m68k is still at glibc 2.0.  We still have packages that
> 	  don't compile with glibc 2.1, but that may be subsumed under "Bugs".

...and we'll stay with glibc2.0 in potato. The first test results for
glibc2.1 are promising, but I don't want to introduce it now short
before a release. It would be critical to recompile all packages for
glibc2.1 anyway. I guess we can switch in the successor of potato.

And for us, there are some problematic packages that compile only
under glibc2.1 ... e.g. python. Most prominent problem is the db stuff.

Roman