Re: final version of the new logo needed

Previously Josip Rodin wrote:
> Isn't PNG appropriate for that? IIRC three of the most popular used
> browsers today support PNGs, and that is just about every visitor of
> www.debian.org.

A lot of people use older browsers that don't support PNG, so using
it for websites which get/want a large audience is probably not a good
idea. (I even got some emails about people not being able to view the
graph of release-critical bugs, which is a png..).

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl