Re: request to kill nag messages

On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 06:47:28AM -0400, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

>   Brian> Nag also sends emails regarding old bugs on your packages.  I never
>   Brian> subscribed to that.  :p
>
> All I'm saying: Everybody is free to procmail away whatever they don't like.

This sounds like a good idea - send the Nag reports to the email address
@debian.org (which hopefully everyone has).  Then if some kind soul could
tell us what lines to add where to filter it everyone will be happy.

Cheers

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Avoid tiresome goat sacrifices  -=-  use Debian Linux http://www.debian.org