Re: request to kill nag messages

At 18:10 +0100 1999-05-20, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 06:47:28AM -0400, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

  Brian> Nag also sends emails regarding old bugs on your packages.  I never
  Brian> subscribed to that.  :p

All I'm saying: Everybody is free to procmail away whatever they don't like.

This sounds like a good idea - send the Nag reports to the email address
@debian.org (which hopefully everyone has).  Then if some kind soul could
tell us what lines to add where to filter it everyone will be happy.

Don't presume to speak for everyone.

I would not be happy with that.

I will only say that "just filter it out" or "just press the delete key" are spammers' answers.

I am well aware of my bugs, and I DO NOT need reminders of them.

One last thing, the next nag message I get will be treated as spam.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>