Re: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 06:10:14PM -0500, David Welton wrote:
> Personally, I'm happy to know that I'm involved in making a kick ass
> OS, and as long as no one messes with my ability to do that, I'm fine.

hear! hear!

couldn't agree more.

RH isn't "competition" to debian except in the most positive sense of
friendly rivalry.  We have different aims, different goals.  Their
goal is to produce and market a linux distribution which keeps their
company financially viable.  Our goal is to produce a distribution
which does what we want with entirely free software.  Sometimes these
goals co-incide or complement each other. sometimes they don't.  They
certainly don't conflict or harm each other.

craig

--
craig sanders