Re: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 10:49:09AM -0400, Phillip R. Jaenke wrote:

> That's MY opinion. Not necessarily yours. I can't get a system without
> RedHat preinstalled from VA Research last I checked, they never returned
> my calls, so as far as I'm concerned, they're about as good a company as
> Compaq or Microsoft. They're more concerned about PR via donations, and
> making money, than they are about customer service.

If you approach them in a similar manner to that you're employing here
then it's not altogether surprising that they don't return your calls.
The level of abuse you're giving both VA Research and RedHat is
completely inappropriate, and you're spreading far too much mindless
FUD.

"Support Debian: get pointless abuse on Debian mailing lists."

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@tardis.ed.ac.uk   (Not selling Debian either)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/