RE: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Brent Fulgham wrote:

> > > RedCrap already has everyone where they want them; in their back
> > > pocket, filling their wallet more and more everyday. Alongside VA
> > > Research.
> I find it offensive that you attack VA research,
> who provides many of the resources we enjoy
> as Debian developers.

That's MY opinion. Not necessarily yours. I can't get a system without
RedHat preinstalled from VA Research last I checked, they never returned
my calls, so as far as I'm concerned, they're about as good a company as
Compaq or Microsoft. They're more concerned about PR via donations, and
making money, than they are about customer service.

-prj