Re: Freeze stuff, summary.. (perl 5.005, etc)

Oscar Levi <elf@buici.com> writes:

> I've been distracted by revenue production for a couple of months.
> Are we expected to upload our packages rebuilt for glibc2.1?

It wouldn't hurt but I don't think it's necessary. glibc2.1 can
drop-in replace 2.0 (unless you have a program that depends on certain
internal stuff which it shouldn't be using anyway).

Really, what is more important and has changed is CC from gcc272 to
egcs.  But again, it would probably be nice to recompile sometime over
then next two months, but not really necessary AFAIK.