Re: Pandora is born

On 9 May 1999, Guy Maor wrote:

> Debian DNS administrators, please change nonus.debian.org to be a
> CNAME for pandora.debian.org.

Okay, I will send an email to the mirrors list and switch it over
sometime Tuesday evening. This switch will cause them all to fetch the
whole archive again, but it is very small.

We also need to get Hieko to make his site a mirror, people mirror off him
through names we do not control :|

> Debian Maintainers, the nonus incoming directory is
> /org/nonus.debian.org/incoming on pandora.  Any anonymous upload
> queues for nonus should be converted to upload to there.  All
> maintainers should have an account on pandora.

Please email debian-admin@lists.debian.org if you do not, also send a
pgpg signed email if you forgot your password (and your ssh key doesn't
work..)

Jason