Re: Corel Setup Design Proposal

On May 07, Joel Klecker wrote:
> Let me just add that I am aware that the folks who work on the Red
> Hat-derived powerpc Linux dist have xconfigurator sorta working with
> XF68_FBDev.

Jes Sorensen, who did an unofficial Red Hat port for Linux/m68k,
reports a working Xconfigurator with the FBDev server on m68k.  Dunno
if he had to patch it any or not...

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence         |       Get your Debian 2.1 CD-ROMs        |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>    |        http://www.lordsutch.com/         |
|    Amiga A4000/060/PPC with    |     Do you want your bank to snoop?      |
|         Linux/m68k 2.2         |    http://www.defendyourprivacy.com/     |