Re: Development machines (was KDE debs)

On Mon, 3 May 1999, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> That list is quite incorrect actually. Lets try again:
>
> Machines owned & managed by Debian:
>   master   i386    stable         (everyone automatically)
>   va       i386    stable         (everyone automatically)
>   faure    alpha   unstable       (everyone automatically)
>   kubrick  sparc   unstable       (everyone automatically)
>   powerpc  powerpc unstable       joey@debian.org

Lets try once more :>

master  i386  stable       All
va      i386  stable       All
faure   alpha stable       All
kubrick sparc stable       All
albert  alpha hamm         Ask debian-admin..
pandora i386  stable       All
saens   i386  stable       debian-admin
samosa  i386  stable       debian-admin
murphy  i386  hamm         debian-admin

The dist each machine runs is subject to change of course, the latter
three are not general access machines.

There is a wack of other machines that are not directly controlled by
debian-admin that people can get accounts on, wichert's list is reasonably
complete but I understand there may even be a few more.

Jason