Re: branden's xfree 3331 packages vanished?

"Christian" == Christian T Steigies <steigies@physik.uni-kiel.de> writes:

Christian> the xfree-1 package from source? I have been trying to
Christian> build it on a 1GB partition on a fast machine before I try
Christian> this for m68k, It failed with: No space left on device This
Christian> means it needs double the space than the earlier versions?

Fully compiled on i386:

	      1540930 xfree86-1-3.3.3.1

Which is larger than I thought, actually.  Also note dpkg-buildpackage
doesn't honor TMPDIR (a long-standing Bug) so / needs to be big enough
for xlib6g-dev.deb.

		netgod