Re: cnews, inews, and nntp packages available

On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 03:14:27PM +0200, Roman Hodek wrote:
> > I suggest just assigning it to debian-qa, but it's suggested that
> > after some time any package belonging to debian-qa should be
> > dropped, which would be a shame in this case.
>
> Yep. So I wait about one week if somebody speaks up (we already have a
> candidate now ;-)

:-) OK well unless somebody else volunteers, I'll give it a go. The bugs
don't look too bad. I have a problem I've been meaning to report, actually;
each day I get email from cron saying

/etc/cron.daily/cnews:
shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories
job-working-directory: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories
shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories
job-working-directory: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories
shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent ...

etc. I meant to file a bug, guess I may have to fix it myself now. :-)

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3TYD.