Debian FreeBSD

Hi,
	I don't mean to resurrect an old argument..  but I was just wondering..
A few months back I remember you guys talking about making a version of Debian with teh FreeBSD kernel (or OpenBSD) kinda like what you did with HURD.  Well, I was wondering why this idea was turned down?

Was it legal stuff?
or was it technical problems?
lack of man power and enthusiasm for the project?

Anyways, if someone knows teh answer to these questions, I would love to hear.

Thanks,
Scott

--
Scott Jaderholm				   * Do the right thing, go get Linux!
Email - suicydl@phreaker.net UIN - 31188451* and get the right Linux, Debian!