Re: moving of dinstall's run time on master

***** RB => Richard Braakman

[...]

RB> The install run is an important point of the day for release management.

[...]

RB> The best time for me would be midnight.  I'm at GMT+0200 as of today.

There's something here that escapes me.  I don't know what sort of job
is involved in installing new packages, but... couldn't you simply
schedule what needs to be done with at?  That way you could work
whenever you have time to, letting the real thing happen when the
archive is ready for it.

I, admittedly, must miss something, just curious of what is it.

Regards,

--
Davide G. M. Salvetti -- IW5DZC
<http://www.linux.it/%7Esalve/>