Re: Suggestion for change to debian package format

I have a perl script a coworker (<donr@gate.net>) wrote which will output a
list of installed packages that are not being depended upon by any other
package. You can then usually grep for lib or just browse through to see what
you could get rid of. I just realised while typing this it would be useful to
also output the size of the installed package and then you could sort by this.
Anyway, email me off the list and I'll pass it along.

PS. The script requires the dpkg-perl package.

Pablo Averbuj       Tombstone@EFNet | Finger pablo@gos.nu for PGP Key
email: pablo@gos.nu    ICQ: 7049977 | Perl Warrior, Linux Lover, College
http://www.gos.nu  FL Atlantic Univ |   Dropout, and The Most Evil Man(tm)
TL: When in doubt and can't punt, you are in deep s@#t