Re: Let's CENSOR it! (was: Uploaded anarchism 7.5-1 (source all) to master)

On Fri, Mar 19, 1999 at 11:33:29AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@ull.es> writes:
>
> > One step in that direction would be to create some rules for "extra"
> > sections. Let's take electronic texts as an example for such an "extra"
> > section:
>
> But what's the point?  You can already go out and buy a Gutenberg CD.
> Why do we have to include it in .deb form?

The same reason we include everything else, that any user can find .tgz
form. To integrate it with our documentation tools (doc-base comes to
mind), to make clean install/deinstall procedures for our users...

I not eager to package any electronic book I find, but if other
developers like to, I guess we should allow them, and prepare our
distribution to handle those packages.

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es