Re: Let's CENSOR it! (was: Uploaded anarchism 7.5-1 (source all) to master)

> If we ban this document, I must insist that we ban bible-kjv (and
> probably several other packages) as well.

I don't particularly think having the bible be part of Debian is all
that great, but I suppose that one could make the argument that it is
an important enough document in our culture (at least those of us in
'western' countries), that it could be considered a reference...

--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus