Re: Kernel 2.2.1

	I just made sure that I upgraded everything . After upgrading
procutils to the required version, it made the crashing worse.
I have two machines at home that give all sorts of bad behavior including
kernel panic , using 2.2.0 and 2.2.1 .  A third machine running 2.2.1 just
locked up twice in a row  when copying a large file structure.  I don't feel like
rebooting a third time.  I am beginning to think that these kernels are not stable.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>