Re: Kernel 2.2.1

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu> writes:

> 		did you check linux/Documentation/Changes and make sure
> that you have the required version  of al the software ?

yes i did. anyway, i am running the latest unstable (updated on a
daily basis). the lock up is not happening all the time. i think it
has happened twice (once on my laptop, and once on the desktop). as of
today i am running 2.2.2. i remember reading on this list that
somebody else had the same problem. we'll see if the new kernel locks
up.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |