Re: GIMP Contest is quite a success!

On Fri, Feb 19, 1999 at 10:52:33AM -0600, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> I agree that most logos will need to be reworked and ajusted a bit after
> choosen. But this can and will happen, and should not distract from the fact
> that there are good preliminary drafts for a logo on the web page.

Yes, whichever one we choose, it'll take some more editing.

> [your favorites]

The sfax-* are a really good idea. I'll tell him to put a bee on that
cute piece of puzzle... ;)

The geineder-* and hallvar-01 and are also a good idea, but not for
Debian logo. I don't like the others mentioned. That is, IMHO, of
course :)