Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Slink

Stephen Zander <gibreel@pobox.com> writes:

> 	Having java stop working after upgrading from hamm to slink
> 	isn't ideal...
>
> For the record, that statement is *patently* false.  I deliberately
> checked the hamm->slink upgrade every which way I could.

I just wonder if it has to do with dpkg versions or something like that.
Just because it works for you and me doesn't mean it does for everyone.
Hopefully, though, if you upgrade everything (including all libraries,
dpkg, etc) to slink it will work.  (Maybe the person who reported the
problem is running hamm dpkg or something.)

Later,
	Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin |  Clifton Labs, Inc.  |  Senior Computer Engineer    |