Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Slink

On Friday 12 February 1999, at 15 h 54, the keyboard of Wichert Akkerman
<wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl> wrote:

> > jdk1.1            32548  Java doesn't work at all for me on slink [13]  (=
> Stephen Zander <gibreel@debian.org>)
>
> I vaguely remember someone fixing this?

I don't find it really fixed (it is a dpkg problem with symlinks, at its root) but there is a documented workaround (deinstalling, rm -rf /usr/lib/jdk1.1, and reinstalling) , so I agree it can be seen as non-release critical. Sam, do you agree to downgrade it?