How about irc-scripts? (Re: Themes - do we package them?)

On Sat, 13 Feb, 1999, Jules Bean wrote:
> In my personal opinion, we should package them.  As far as I'm concerned,
> the increasing size of the distribution is inevitable, and we're going to
> have to deal with it anyway - by better sectioning, using stow categories,
> whatever.  And they may be trivial to untar, but it's nice to have them
> under control.

What about irc-scripts? ones for ircii, epic, epic4 and bitchx?

Would they be a useful thing to package? Would we intergate them into the menu
system?

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto