Re: Register an icon for a program

On Fri, Feb 05, 1999 at 01:46:59PM -0500, Shaleh wrote:
> > I guess there are some predefined icons but for the big majority
> > no icon is provided by the window manager.  So the Q is how to
> > register one.
>
> No offense hee Joey, but WHY?  If the wm allows a user to change the icons,
> most users have their own prefs.  I see no reason why Debian or others should
> be involved.

I don't know about you but I'd rather have something work by default than
having to go and setup icons for every little program. You can
customize it later if you want.

|Stephen Crowley      stephenc@wf.net, crow@debian.org      |
|Debian GNU/Linux     http://www.debian.org                 |
|GPG Key              http://va.debain.org/~crow/public.key |