Re: Register an icon for a program

On Fri, Feb 05, 1999 at 02:04:06PM -0500, Shaleh wrote:
> The problem is that what you expect from an icon and what I expect are probably
> different.
[..]

Defaults can be overridden...  If I define two icons for Netscape, the
latter one in the config file is used.  Just as if I override the default
menu being "/Debian" it becomes whatever I change it to.  Of course if I
include the Debian menu as a submenu someplace I still have access to it,
or any of the submenus for that matter.  =>

--
Anticipation is the sweetest form of torture...