Re: WARNING: Re: debhelper & /usr/bin/passwd

hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Brian May, Stardate 310199.1320:
> I have noticed this behaviour, too. However, at the time, I assumed
> the apt-get forced the file to be overwritten because the package
> I was installing was required/base (ldso from memory, but this
> problem has already been fixed). Now I am not so sure.
>
> Can you be certain that dselect doesn't give dpkg the --force-overwrite
> option?

I experienced this beheaviour too with ssh/cfs which are both in non-US
This is a very bad thing as the ssh of cfs is something compleatly diferent
and should be renamed.

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner - Christen im Internet - http://www.christen.net/
pgp : E7BCBEBD   53 5F 48 0A 0D 3E 4A 38  A8 11 B1 AF BE 08 C8 B0

You can't be american if you don't have children. I need a wife soon.
                                                                  MegaHAL