Re: WARNING: Re: debhelper & /usr/bin/passwd

In article <[🔎] 19990125203718.D748@kitenet.net>,
Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> wrote:
>	Yesterday I fixed a bug in dh_link, bug #23255. That bug concerns a
>different package that diverts /usr/bin/{passwd,chsh,chfn}, and needed to
>set up some symlinks from "sysdb-wrapper" to them using dh_link.

Talk about heartstopping... I was wondering how on earth that escaped
my system...
--
almost called it today, turned to face the void along with the suffering
and the question- "Why am I?"                                  [queensrÿche]